Pedal Anywhere Basics
What We Do: At Pedal Anywhere we deliver rental bikes on demand. Reserve from 24 hours up to a year in advance. Ride from 1-30 days. That’s it! If you’d like to reserve less than 24 hours in advance give us a call or come in to the shop!
Our standard setup comes with delivery and pick-up, a helmet, and a lock. From there you can customize to your heart’s content: damage waiver, theft insurance, panniers, different pedals, car racks, flat repair kits and tools, bike maps, or suburban or rural delivery.
No deposit is required. We accept debit, credit, cash, Apple Pay, and Android Pay. You pay upon delivery, and there is no cancellation fee. Rentals are fully refundable until the bicycle is delivered. Optional damage waivers ($15) and theft insurance ($20) are available for peace of mind.
We are open for deliveries 9am to 7pm every day, and our shop is open daily. If you wish to pick up a bike outside of normal hours then just call to make sure we can meet you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of bikes do you carry?
We carry four models of bikes in two main styles, flat-bar and drop-bar. All flat-bar hybrid bikes are the same model, while we carry 3 different types of road bikes to cater to different rider preferences. The default road bike is the Fuji Sportif, but if you need a Touring or Tread then just add that in the special instructions of the reservation.
Our 80-bike fleet currently consists of:
- The Fuji Absolute 2.1, a high-performance aluminum flat-bar road bike (hybrid) that is generally more comfortable and upright, with a wider range of gearing. Available in 15, 17, 19, 21, and 23″.
- The Fuji Tread 1.5 is a gravel-grinder style road bike with disc brakes and compact geometry. These bikes are no longer in production and supply is limited. Available in 49, 52, 56, and 60cm.
- The Fuji Sportif 2.1 is a classic aluminum road bike, lightweight and no-fuss. Available in 49, 52, 54, 56, and 58, and 61cm.
- The Fuji Touring is a gorgeous, classic steel touring bike with bar-end shifters and Deore components. Available in 49, 52, 54, 56, and 58 cm.
What size bike do I need?
Everyone’s preferences are different, but as a rough guide, our bikes come in 5 flat-bar sizes and 6 road sizes:
- Flat Bar
- 15″ : height range 5’0″-5’4″ (152-162cm)
- 17″ : for riders 5’4″-5’7″ (162-170cm)
- 19″ : for riders 5’7″-5’10” (170-177cm)
- 21″ : for riders 5’11”-6’2″ (177cm-188cm)
- 23″ : for riders 6’2″+ (188cm+)
- Drop Bar
- 49cm: heigh range 5’0″-5’4″ (152-162cm)
- 52cm: height range 5’4″-5’7″ (162-170cm)
- 54cm : height range 5’7″-5’10” (170-177cm)
- 56cm : height range 5’10”-6’1″ (177-185cm)
- 58cm : height range 6’1″-6’4″ (185-192cm)
- 60cm : height range 6’4″or above (192 cm+)
- Kid’s Bikes
- 20″ : height range 4’0″-4’5″ (122-135cm)
- 24″ : height range 4’5″-4’9″ (135-145cm)
Where do you deliver?
We deliver for FREE to central Seattle. We can bring your bikes right to your hotel, home, or even a park.
Delivery and pickup within Seattle is what sets us apart from the rest! Deliveries outside of the city are also available. To calculate your delivery charges, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us (206) 823-7314. (Please note: Delivery charges are a flat-rate fee covering up to 3 bikes.)
What’s the fine print?
To keep the lawyers happy and to protect ourselves and you, all renters will sign our standard rental agreement.
What kind of pedals can I use?
All bikes come with flat (platform) pedals by default. If you prefer a different pedal type you may always bring your own pedals, or for $5 we will install the pedals of your choice. We carry the following:
- Toe Clips
How many bikes can you deliver at once?
Group delivery rates are negotiable. Contact us at email@example.com, or call us (206) 823-7314.
Are the bikes well maintained?
We care deeply about the quality of your rental experience, and we guarantee you’ll get a freshly tuned bike every time you rent. That being said, flat tires, dropped chains, or other mechanical problems may happen at any time regardless of the level of tuning.
Do you fix flats?
Yes! For $25 extra you may optionally add Roadside Assistance to your rental, and we will come out and fix your flats, offer mechanical assistance, or even pick up your bike if you’re too tired to keep riding. Trailside Assistance is only available within the city of Seattle and its inner suburbs (20-mile radius). You may also rent a Repair Kit for $15 or purchase one for $45, which includes a saddle bag, spare tube, tire levers, a hand pump, and a multitool.
I’m doing a long bike tour. Can I do a one-way rental?
Yes! You may have different delivery or pickup locations anywhere within our delivery area.
If you’re going farther, you may bike to any Amtrak station that accepts Amtrak Express Shipping packages, and send the bikes back to us in one of their bike boxes at your own expense. Every year we have several renters who ride from Seattle to San Francisco, for example, and ship the bikes back to us via Amtrak. Eligible one-way destinations include Portland, San Francisco (Oakland), Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Diego, Spokane, San Jose, Bellingham, Eugene, Klamath Falls, Santa Barbara, Denver, and Salt Lake City.
Check out our Amtrak page for more detailed info
Do you offer group rates?
Yes! For groups of 10 or more, we offer a 10% discount.
Do you have kids bikes?
Yes! We carry 20″ and 24″ kids bikes, ride-along trailers, and child-carrying trailers.